Well everyone here is a before and after shot of james's poor face after his little softball accident. We spent a few hours in the E.R. last night and they had to stabilize his teeth (OUCH!) then this morning we had to go back to the hospital for him to have oral surgery. I must say the results look MUCH better!! I feel bad because i know he is in alot of pain, but he is quite the trooper and doesn't even complain. He is way stronger than i am that's for sure!!! Lets just say THANK GOODNESS for insurance, WOW! He is back home now and recovering quite well. Im just keeping him pumped of Lortab :) Let this be a lesson learned to everyone who plays softball....Always protect your face!

7 comments:
I can't believe that! That looks awful! Keep him on the Lortabs! Get better soon James!!
"Oh my FREAKIN gosh..." Those were my exact words to Wes when i saw this. SO SAD! What can we bring him? Jamba?
Oh no! That looks awful!!! Hopefully he starts feeling better soon!! Ouch!! :(
james i just want you to know i am sorry that happen to you but i stell think u look good and just think now you can be apart of my family with your lips and all haha i hope that made you laugh it did bookman anyway c you soon at work we miss you and if anyone says anything to you just tell them you will get your homies lol
HOLY COW!!! that looks sooo painful! i'm so sorry :(
Oh, I feel for him. I did that same thing when I was in high school playing softball. Oh man. the pain. It will all get better.
I never had to have oral surgery though. My orthodontist met me at his office and just yanked my tooth forward. We all thought it broke off when it snapped back into place.
There are good things that come from this. They are:
-frosties
-shakes
-jamba juice
-popsicles
These feel great and help to numb the gums.
These pics are so nasty! I am super sorry for your husband. Only 3 days til your due date. You will have to post pics and let me know when you deliver. Good Luck!
Post a Comment