Friday, July 2, 2010

Is my little one really ONE?!?!


I cannot believe that one year ago from this very moment I had been laying in a hospital bed for 19 hours waiting for the doctor to give me the okay to start pushing. Little did I know it would be a very long, and very grueling 8 more hours until Jaxon Lee Crayk finally decided to make his entrance into this world. Once I heard him cry for the first time, and the very first time the doctor put him in my arms I knew Heavenly Father sent me a very special little boy. Jaxon has been the light of our lives and we love him more than words can say. It is so amazing to see the love that James and I have for each other created this little person that is so dependant on us. He brings so much joy into my life and makes me want to be a better person for him. I know he will be an excellent big brother to his future siblings and we could not have asked for a better child! Sorry about the picture overload, but you only get to be one once right? James thinks I went over the top, but oh well :) These are all pictures from a party we did with our friends. Family party pictures are still to come!



Trying to get all of the kids together was very interesting. Brooklynn was to fast and walked right out of the picture!



These pictures of Z kill me!








Thank you EVERYONE for coming to celebrate Jaxons Birthday!!

4 comments:

Allison and Josh said...

Those pictures are to die for! Oh he is the cutest! I just showed them to Josh, and he wanted me to ask you if we could be his godparents. haha! Happy Birthday, Jaxon!

Richins Family said...

soo cute! funny! i made those exact cupcakes for hayden's party!

An average mom named rachel said...

oh! That looks like the cutest party EVER! I wish i could've been there. Those pics of Z are awesome. Wes is so proud that he taught zurik where his 'boogies' are. Cracks me up.

Holley and Luke Burbank said...

oh my gosh I can't believe you have a 1 yr old! Looks like you did such a cute job with his party! I cant wait to do Briggys. I may have to steal some ideas- you are just too good.