Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Jaxon's Christmas shirt

Wow, I am so behind with my blogging and I really have no excuse. It's definitely not because I have nothing to blog about. It's actually the exact opposite. I'm so behind that I cant find the motivation to start up again... but I AM going to do it. Starting now, with our Christmas.
We had a wonderful Christmas this year spent with our loving families and lots of friends. Jaxon was so cute on Christmas morning and he loved all of the boxes and the wrapping paper. James and I got him a "Christmas shirt" that he wore to all of our parties and it was quite a hit!







(I am 12.5 weeks, and due July 30)

9 comments:

Brynn said...

Congrats! You will love having 2. How far apart will they be? I can't believe your mom didn't say anything :)

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Congrats!!! Having two is fun!!! Isn't Jaxon birthday in July too? Are you going to find out what you are having?

Allison and Josh said...

Jaxon looks so grown up in those pictures! Can't wait to find out what you're having. P.S. We need to hang out!!

Richins Family said...

sooooo excited for you kate :) miss you!

Larsens said...

Congrats you guys that is so awesome!! Yay it will be so much fun! A new experience but so fun!

Laura said...

Congrats Katie!!! That's so exciting!

Jamie And Leo Sagebin said...

Congrats on the new baby!!!

Holley and Luke Burbank said...

YAY!! congratulations!! Jaxon is soooo freakin cute!

{Rollins Family} said...

our babies are going to so dang close...hooray!!

congratulatoins, i hope you are feeling ok, J looks adorable in his shirt!!